January 13, 2013

Sydney


























I went to Sydney a few weeks back, just before the whole heat wave came crashing down on Australians. Had a great time but the Internet was sorely missed. I had an important meeting with the Dalai Lama and Obama and we had some tea at the Sydney Opera House. I also hugged koalas and helped set off the amazeballs fireworks at Darling Harbour.

.. Okay, I didn't actually do all those things but I had a great time doing those things, just less impressive. Most favourite moments was the fireworks at Darling Harbour, they were spectacular. Also Bondi Beach, even though the water was frigid cold. The guards had to tell us to get out of the water before the sea monster ate us all up but we declined stating that we had nothing better to do and continued to splash around in the icy waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment